Maagiri Hotel respects the privacy of all its consumers, business clientele, and treats personal information provided by you as confidential. We pledge to fully comply with the requirements of the International Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Collecting Personal Data(s) and Security
The term "personal data" refers to personal information which is capable of identifying you as an individual. You may visit our website without providing any personal data or information as required. But when we need to collect personal data from you on certain occasion to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. Personal data may be collected as part of:
- Filing a reservations and or requests by you
- Accommodating your personal preferences
- Newsletters and subscriptions
- Purchasing our products or services
- Submitting career related applications
Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal data that we process include:
- Your personal details, contact information, passport and visa information
- Guest stay information, date of arrival and departure, other related choices Your credit card details, membership information, account details and any frequent flyer or travel
- partner program affiliation Any other information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences)
Personal Information We May Use
We may use and disclose relevant portions of your personal data and information in order to:
- YProcess and/or confirm reservations, hotel arrangements Provide and charge for the hotel accommodation, meal plan, transportation and other services you purchase
- Provide privileges, benefits and services to you To facilitate you with a better, more personalized level of service While managing your personal data(s), as well as preventing it from any security breaches and as well as ensuring the correct use of your personal data(s), we have implemented technological mechanism to safeguard securely. These measures are subject to ongoing review and be monitored. Whilst we make every effort to protect your personal data, no security measures can guarantee that your personal data and information will not be subject to interference, misuse or hacking and we shall not be responsible for any loss, misuse or alteration arising as a result of such incidents.
Disclosures of your Personal Information
We may disclose and transfer your personal data and information to travel-related companies (for example, third party airline company, credit card processing bank or intermediary), and business partners who provide administrative, telecommunications, payment or other services to Maagiri Hotel to facilitate your requests or provide you with goods and services you require and for the purposes described under the section “Collecting Data(s) and Security”. The recipients of any such data are contractually prohibited from using personal data and information for any purpose other than for the purpose Maagiri Hotel specifies.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal data and information we have concerning you if we are compelled to do so by a court of law or requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or to protect or defend our rights or property. We also reserve the right to retain information collected and to process such information to comply with accounting and tax rules and regulations.
Our policy is subjected to change at any time and or will become effective upon updating it on the website. Any changes to this policy will be posted & updated to make sure that our users (which is you), are acknowledged always of the way we collect and use personal data(s).